"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Think hes had some work done?
Not only am I the spokesman, im also a client. Hairclub for men. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
don't know if that bottom line is your sig, or a caption for that pic, but man, with these receding hairlines me and you have, don't think we can be crackin on people like that.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Nah its fun to crack on people who actually had work done about it though and is held in such high regards, I have no insercuties about it though. I know im a sexy son of a gun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
dude, lets skip work and go get some Rogaine!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Heck man lets go all out and go see the guy that Nekkid Bongo Playa saw, im sure he can hook us up with a straight hairline. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
This is no surprise. Nekkid Bongo Player will always be the sexiest man alive in my book.
...And I just watched A Time To Kill tonight too!
...He has talent too. That last scene....gets me every time!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks